Firm Performance and the Nature of Agency Problems in Insiders-controlled Firms: Evidence from Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:865-873 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:365-375 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kamran & Attaullah Shah, 2014. "The Impact of Corporate Governance and Ownership Structure on Earnings Management Practices: Evidence from Listed Companies in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 27-70, July-Dec.
- Zubaida Batool & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2014.
"Dividend Policy and Role of Corporate Governance in Manufacturing Sector of Pakistan,"
2014:109, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2015. "Dividend Policy and Role of Corporate Governance in Manufacturing Sector of Pakistan," Working Papers id:7602, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsOwnership Structure; Firm Performance; Large Insiders; Tobin’s Q; Pakistan;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:51:y:2012:i:4:p:161-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .