Intensification-induced Degradation of Irrigated Infrastructure: The Case of Waterlogging and Salinity in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolf, J. M., 1986. "Cost and financing of irrigation system operations and maintenance in Pakistan," IWMI Books, Reports H043838, International Water Management Institute.
- M. Ghaffar Chaudhry & Syed Abdul Majid & Ghulam Mustafa Chaudhry, 1993. "The Policy of Irrigation Water Pricing in Pakistan: Aims, Assessment and Needed Redirections," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 809-821.
- M. Ghaffar Chaudhry, 1982. "Green Revolution and Redistribution of Rural Incomes. Pakistan's Experience," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 21(3), pages 173-205.
- Frithjof Kuhnen, 1989. "The Agrarian Sector in Pakistan's Development Process — Historical Evidence and Implications for Policy and Theory," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 509-528.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wichelns, Dennis, 1999. "An economic model of waterlogging and salinization in arid regions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 475-491, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:34:y:1995:i:4:p:733-750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.