Duality of Female Employment in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Afzal & Zafar Moeen Nasir, 1987. "Is Female Labour Force Participation Really Low and Declining in Paotan? A look at Alternative Data Sources," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 699-709.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2005. "Pakistan : Country Gender Assessment, Bridging the Gender Gap, Opportunities and Challenges," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8453, The World Bank.
- Toseef Azid & Muhammad Aslam & Muhammad Omer Chaudhary, 2001. "Poverty, Female Labour Force Participation, and Cottage Industry: A Case Study of Cloth Embroidery in Rural Multan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 1105-1118.
- Toseef Azid & Rana Ejaz Ali Khan & Adnan M.S. Alamasi, 2010. "Labor force participation of married women in Punjab (Pakistan)," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(8), pages 592-612, July.
- Muhammad Zahir Faridi & Ayesha Rashid, 2014. "The Correlates of Educated Women’s Labor Force Participation in Pakistan: A Micro-Study," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 155-184, July-Dec.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:30:y:1991:i:4:p:733-743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .