Female Labour Force Participation Rates in Rural Pakistan: Some Fundamental Explanations and Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2005. "Pakistan : Country Gender Assessment, Bridging the Gender Gap, Opportunities and Challenges," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8453, The World Bank.
- Zafar Mueen Nasir, 1998. "Determinants of Personal Earnings in Pakistan: Findings from the Labour Force Survey 1993-94," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(3), pages 251-274.
- Gondal, Amtul Hafeez, . "Participation Of Married Women In Economic Activities In Rural Punjab," Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, Bangladesh Agricultural University.
- Hina Nazli & Shahnaz Hamid, 1999.
"Concerns of Food Security, Role of Gender, and Intrahousehold Dynamics in Pakistan,"
1999:175, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Hina Nazli & Shahnaz Hamid, 2016. "Concerns of Food Security, Role of Gender, and Intrahousehold Dynamics in Pakistan," Working Papers id:11402, eSocialSciences.
- Mujahid, Noureen & Muhammad Shahbaz, Shabbir & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2014. "Labor Market Conditions-Female Labor Supply Nexus: The Role of Globalization in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 57179, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jul 2014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:26:y:1987:i:4:p:687-698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .