Productivity Growth in Europe and the US: a Sectoral Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Martino & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2014.
"Labour market regulation and fiscal parameters: A structural model for European regions,"
Working Papers of BETA
2014-19, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Roberto Martino & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2015. "Labour market regulation and fiscal parameters: a structural model for European regions," Discussion Papers 2015/200, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & van Leeuwen, George, 2013. "Market selection and scale inefficiency – A new methodology applied to EU business services," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 77-94.
- Martino, Roberto, 2015.
"Convergence and growth. Labour productivity dynamics in the European Union,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 186-200.
- Roberto Martino, 2014. "Convergence and growth. Labour productivity dynamics in the European Union," Working Papers of BETA 2014-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Leeuwen, George van, 2011. "Measuring dynamic market selection by persistent scale inefficiencies - new methodology applied to EU business services," MPRA Paper 34986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Leeuwen, George van, 2012. "Dynamic market selection in EU business services," MPRA Paper 41016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; growth; service sectors;
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pia:review:v:1:y:2010:i:1:n:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ubaldo Pizzoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deperit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.