Merit Goods and the Welfare Economics of Coercion
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Silber, William L, 1970. "Fiscal Policy in IS-LM Analysis: A Correction," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 461-472, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tim Ensor, 1990. "The use of economics in the evaluation of nutritional problems and policy," Working Papers 077chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Zanatta, Valentina & D'Alpaos, Chiara, 2003. "Private Uses Versus Public Interests In The Management Of Venetian Villas: A Multicriteria Approach," Working Papers 14415, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Brouwer, Werner B.F. & Culyer, Anthony J. & van Exel, N. Job A. & Rutten, Frans F.H., 2008. "Welfarism vs. extra-welfarism," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 325-338, March.
- Arístides Torche, 1982. "La Redistribución del Ingreso como Criterio del Valor de la Evaluación de Proyectos," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 19(56), pages 17-36-.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:26:y:1971:i:4:p:546-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .