Flexicurity Between Theory and Practice in the Romanian Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mihaela Ioneci & Georgiana Mîndreci, 2010. "The Impact Of The Foreign Direct Investment On Romania’s Economy," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 10(2), pages 199-206.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dora, MARTINS & Laura-Maria, DINDIRE, 2013. "Human Capital In The Knowledge-Based Society - Comparative Analysis: Romania-Portugal," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 22(Special), pages 346-354.
- Mihaela, SAVU & Mihaela, BURSUGIU, 2013. "Evolution Of Unemployment In Romania," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 21(3), pages 50-55.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment; flexicurity; unemployment; labour market;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pet:annals:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:139-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga). General contact details of provider: http://www.upet.ro/ .