Flexicurity Between Theory and Practice in the Romanian Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mihaela Ioneci & Georgiana Mîndreci, 2010. "The Impact Of The Foreign Direct Investment On Romania’s Economy," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 10(2), pages 199-206.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dora, MARTINS & Laura-Maria, DINDIRE, 2013. "Human Capital In The Knowledge-Based Society - Comparative Analysis: Romania-Portugal," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 22(Special), pages 346-354.
- Mihaela, SAVU & Mihaela, BURSUGIU, 2013. "Evolution Of Unemployment In Romania," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 21(3), pages 50-55.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment; flexicurity; unemployment; labour market;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pet:annals:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:139-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga). General contact details of provider: http://www.upet.ro/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.