The Impact Of The Foreign Direct Investment On Romania’s Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oana Dobre-Baron & Alina Fleşer, 2009. "The Analysis of Social Security for Unemployed during the Period 1991-2009," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(1), pages 199-206.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magdalena Radulescu & Elena Jianu, 2011. "FDIs in Spain after its EU Accession. Spanish Investments in Romania and How can be used Spanish Experience for Romania’s Development," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 11(2), pages 233-256.
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Alexandru MANOLE & Mădălina Gabriela ANGHEL, 2015. "Analysis of final consumption and gross investment influence on GDP – multiple linear regression model," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(3(604), A), pages 137-142, Autumn.
- Mihaela Ioneci & Georgiana Mîndreci, 2011. "Flexicurity Between Theory and Practice in the Romanian Economy," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 11(3), pages 139-146.
- repec:agr:journl:v:3(604):y:2015:i:3(604):p:137-142 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinvestment; foreign direct investment; innovation; gross domestic product;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pet:annals:v:10:y:2010:i:2:p:199-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga). General contact details of provider: http://www.upet.ro/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.