Aspects of Education and Peace in the World of 2011
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mirela Mazilu, 2009. "The Inconsistency and the Imperative Change in Romanian Tourism," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(2), pages 121-126.
- Mirela MAZILU, 2009. "The Revival Of Tourism In Mehedinti County – Case Study: The Danube Bend Tourist Destination," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 7(7), pages 77-83, June.
- Mirela Mazilu, 2008. "Globalization-Quality: Inseparable Binomial in the Landscape of the Rural Touristic Destinations," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 8(2), pages 11-16.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; training; school; peace; violence;
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pet:annals:v:11:y:2011:i:2:p:213-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga). General contact details of provider: http://www.upet.ro/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .