Managing Enterprise Performance In The Food Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anatoliy Goncharuk, 2011. "Enterprise Performance Management: Conception, Model And Mechanism," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 4(1), pages 1-238, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergiy Tsykhmistro, 2013. "Economic Importance Of Informational European Integration Of Ukraine And Its Dependence On Educational And Scientific Potential," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 7(1), pages 201-211, June.
- Ramin Bashir Khodaparasti, 2013. "Analysis Of Personnel Performance To Improve Quantity And Quality Services To The People," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 7(1), pages 79-88, June.
- repec:pcz:journl:v:6:y:2012:i:1:p:151-161 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsperformance management; internal benchmarking; personnel motivation; food enterprise; Ukraine;
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcz:journl:v:5:y:2012:i:1:p:91-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzpczpl.html .