Process Pedagogical Approaches – A Tool To Reach Target Groups Of Universities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Janusz Grabara & Paula Bajdor & Bartlomiej Okwiet, 2010. "CENTER AS A TOOL FOR LOGISTICS ACTIVITIES IN SUPPORT OF THE COMPANY ON THE EXAMPLE OF SME’s ENTERPRISE X," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 2(1), pages 35-42, December.
- Ioan Constantin Dima & Janusz Grabara & Piotr Pachura, 2010. "Conceptual Approaches Regarding The Company Logistics," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 1(1), pages 79-85, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristinel Constantin, 2013. "The Necessity To Improve Quality In Higher Education Services. Case Of Romania," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 8(1), pages 57-65, December.
More about this item
Keywordsuniversity; marketing mix; process pedagogical approaches; innovation methods; capabilities; communication policy;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcz:journl:v:5:y:2012:i:1:p:294-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzpczpl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .