Econometric Patterns And Methods Used For Analysis Of Technological Innovations In Workshops And Production Departments Equipped With Flexible Manufacturing Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Filer, Randall K. & Jurajda, Stepan & Planovsky, Jan, 1999. "Education and wages in the Czech and Slovak Republics during transition," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 581-593, November.
- Stepan Jurajda, 2000.
"Gender Wage Gap and Segregation in Late Transition,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
306, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Stepan Jurajda, 2001. "Gender Wage Gap and Segregation in Late Transition," Labor and Demography 0111001, EconWPA.
- Jurajda, Stepan, 2001. "Gender Wage Gap and Segregation in Late Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 2952, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stepan Jurajda, 2001. "Gender Wage Gap and Segregation in Late Transition," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp182, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pcz:journl:v:6:y:2012:i:1:p:173-182 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lucjan Kurzak, 2012. "Importance Of Forecasting In Enterprise Management," Advanced Logistic systems, University of Miskolc, Department of Material Handling and Logistics, vol. 6(1), pages 173-182, December.
- Sylvia Jencova & Eva Litavcova & Tadeas Litavec, 2015. "Quantification Of Funding And Analysis Of The Financial Position Of Engineering Companies In The Slovak Republic," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 12(2), pages 79-90, DEcember.
More about this item
Keywordsanalysis; workshops; econometric patterns; flexible manufacturing system;
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcz:journl:v:3:y:2011:i:1:p:7-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzpczpl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .