Particularities Concerning The Calculation And Analysis Of Deviations From Standard Costs With Direct Materials, In The Romanian Charcoal Mining Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Janusz Grabara & Paula Bajdor & Bartlomiej Okwiet, 2010. "CENTER AS A TOOL FOR LOGISTICS ACTIVITIES IN SUPPORT OF THE COMPANY ON THE EXAMPLE OF SME’s ENTERPRISE X," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 2(1), pages 35-42, December.
- Ioan Constantin Dima & Janusz Grabara & Piotr Pachura, 2010. "Conceptual Approaches Regarding The Company Logistics," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 1(1), pages 79-85, May.
More about this item
Keywordsstandard cost; real (effective) cost; quantity deviation; price deviation; composition deviation; deviations report; deviations analysis;
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcz:journl:v:1:y:2010:i:1:p:42-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzpczpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.