De la informalidad a la modernidad
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertranou, Fabio. & Casanova, Luis. & Jiménez, Maribel. & Jiménez, Mónica., 2014. "Informality and employment quality in Argentina : country case study on labour market segmentation," ILO Working Papers 994854223402676, International Labour Organization.
- Bertranou, Fabio M. & Casanova, Luis. & Jiménez, Maribel. & Jiménez, Mónica., 2013. "Informalidad, calidad del empleo y segmentación laboral en Argentina," ILO Working Papers 994845913402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:484591 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gustavo Gonzalez Palomino, 2014. "Diferencias en los ingresos laborales en Colombia, 2001?2006: un análisis de descomposición de Oaxaca para los sectores formal e informal," REVISTA CIFE, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMÁS, September.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:485422 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcp:pucrev:y:2001:i:48:p:153-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depucpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.