Impact of Port Investment on Efficiency and Capacity to Attract Traffic in Spain: Bilbao versus Valencia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hidalgo-Gallego, Soraya & Núñez-Sánchez, Ramón & Coto-Millán, Pablo, 2017. "Spatial non-price competition in port infrastructure services," MPRA Paper 80417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vitor R. Caldeirinha & J. Augusto Felício, 2014. "The relationship between 'position-port', 'hard-port' and 'soft-port' characteristics and port performance: conceptual models," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(6), pages 528-559, November.
- Caldeirinha, Vitor R. & Felicio, J. Augusto, 2011. "A influência dos factores de caracterização dos portos no desempenho, medido por indicadores operacionais, financeiros e de eficiência [The influence of factors characterizing the performance of po," MPRA Paper 30009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julián Martínez Moya & María Feo Valero, 2017. "Port choice in container market: a literature review," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 300-321, May.
- Shu-Man Chang & Jaw-Shen Wang & Ming-Miin Yu & Kuo-Chung Shang & Shih-Hao Lin & Bo Hsiao, 2015. "An application of centralized data envelopment analysis in resource allocation in container terminal operations," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(8), pages 776-788, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:marecl:v:9:y:2007:i:3:p:254-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.