Logistical rivalries and port competition for container flows to US markets: Impacts of changes in Canada's logistics system and expansion of the Panama Canal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thi Yen Pham & Ki Young Kim & Gi-Tae YEO, 2018. "The Panama Canal Expansion and Its Impact on East–West Liner Shipping Route Selection," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-16, November.
- Manuel Herrera & Per J. Agrell & Casiano Manrique-de-Lara-Peñate & Lourdes Trujillo, 2017.
"Vessel capacity restrictions in the fleet deployment problem: an application to the Panama Canal,"
Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 253(2), pages 845-869, June.
- Manuel HERRERA & Per J. AGRELL & Casiano MANRIQUE-DE-LARA-PENATE & Lourdes TRUJILLO, 2017. "Vessel capacity restrictions in the fleet deployment problem: an application to the Panama Canal," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2862, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ryuichi Shibasaki & Takayuki Iijima & Taiji Kawakami & Takashi Kadono & Tatsuyuki Shishido, 2017. "Network assignment model of integrating maritime and hinterland container shipping: application to Central America," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 19(2), pages 234-273, June.
- Martinez, Camil & Steven, Adams B. & Dresner, Martin, 2016. "East Coast vs. West Coast: The impact of the Panama Canal’s expansion on the routing of Asian imports into the United States," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 274-289.
- Yip, Tsz Leung & Wong, Mei Chi, 2015. "The Nicaragua Canal: scenarios of its future roles," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1-13.
- Monios, Jason & Lambert, Bruce, 2013. "The Heartland Intermodal Corridor: public private partnerships and the transformation of institutional settings," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 36-45.
- Jihong Chen & Theo Notteboom & Xiang Liu & Hang Yu & Nikitas Nikitakos & Chen Yang, 2019. "The Nicaragua Canal: potential impact on international shipping and its attendant challenges," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 21(1), pages 79-98, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:marecl:v:11:y:2009:i:4:p:327-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.