Foreign asset risk exposure, DOI, and performance: An analysis of Canadian banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Biener, Christian & Eling, Martin & Jia, Ruo, 2017.
"The structure of the global reinsurance market: An analysis of efficiency, scale, and scope,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 213-229.
- Biener, Christian & Eling, Martin & Jia, Ruo, 2016. "The Structure of the Global Reinsurance Market: An Analysis of Efficiency, Scale, and Scope," Working Papers on Finance 1603, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Swamy, Vighneswara, 2014. "Bank regulation, supervision and efficiency during the global financial crisis," MPRA Paper 58295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mallon, Mark R. & Fainshmidt, Stav, 2017. "Assets of Foreignness: A Theoretical Integration and Agenda for Future Research," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 43-55.
- Dinamona, Didelle, 2010. "Sensibilité des banques aux chocs macroéconomiques : La diversification apporte-t-elle toujours des gains? Cas des banques canadiennes," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 86(1), pages 79-107, mars.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:41:y:2010:i:5:p:845-860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .