Transfer Pricing Determinants of U.S. Multinationals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chan, K. Hung & Chow, Lynne, 1997. "An empirical study of tax audits in China on international transfer pricing," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 83-112, May.
- Sven P. Jost, 2009.
"Transfer Pricing Risk Awareness of Multinational Corporations - Evidence from a Global Survey,"
2009-21, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Jost, Sven P., 2009. "Transfer Pricing Risk Awareness of Multinational Corporations: Evidence from a Global Survey," Working Papers in Economics 2009-6, University of Salzburg, revised 07 Dec 2009.
- Borkowski, Susan C., 1996. "An analysis (meta- and otherwise) of multinational transfer pricing research," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 39-53.
- Cravens, Karen S., 1997. "Examining the role of transfer pricing as a strategy for multinational firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 127-145, April.
- Akinori Tomohara, 2002. "Externalities of Non-Cooperative Tax Policy in the Globally Integrated Market," Economics Working Paper Archive 476, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Zeki Dogan & Ali Deran & Ayse Gül Köksal, 2013. "Factors Influencing the Selection of Methods and Determination of Transfer Pricing in Multinational Companies: A Case Study of United Kingdom," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 734-742.
- Cravens, Karen S. & Shearon, Winston Jr., 1996. "An outcome-based assessment of international transfer pricing policy," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 419-443.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Frecknall-Hughes, Jane & Glaister, Keith W. & Tatoglu, Ekrem, 2013. "Ethics and taxation: A cross-national comparison of UK and Turkish firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 100-111.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:21:y:1990:i:3:p:409-425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .