Net Capital Flows, Financial Integration, and International Reserve Holdings: The Recent Experience of Emerging Markets and Advanced Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew J. Filardo & Pierre L. Siklos, 2016.
"Prolonged Reserves Accumulation, Credit Booms, Asset Prices and Monetary Policy in Asia,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(2), pages 364-381, February.
- Filardo, Andrew J. & Siklos, Pierre L., 2013. "Prolonged reserves accumulation, credit booms, asset prices and monetary policy in Asia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Andrew J Filardo & Pierre L Siklos, 2015. "Prolonged reserves accumulation, credit booms, asset prices and monetary policy in Asia," BIS Working Papers 500, Bank for International Settlements.
- Andrew J. Filardo, Pierre L. Siklos, 2015. "Prolonged Reserves Accumulation, Credit Booms, Asset Prices and Monetary Policy in Asia," LCERPA Working Papers 0086, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Feb 2015.
- Nkunde Mwase, 2012. "How much should I hold? Reserve Adequacy in Emerging Markets and Small Islands," IMF Working Papers 12/205, International Monetary Fund.
- Joseph Joyce & Raul Razo-Garcia, 2011. "Reserves, quotas and the demand for international liquidity," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 393-413, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:56:y:2009:i:3:p:516-540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .