New Empirical Results on Default: A Discussion of "A Gravity Model of Sovereign Lending: Trade, Default and Credit"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filippo M. Pericoli & Eleonora Pierucci & Luigi Ventura, 2015.
"International investment positions and risk-sharing: an empirical analysis on the coordinated portfolio investment survey,"
International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(4), pages 364-391.
- Pericoli, Filippo & Pierucci, Eleonora & Ventura, Luigi, 2011. "International investment positions and risk sharing: an empirical analysis on the coordinated portfolio investment survey," MPRA Paper 33071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nestmann, Thorsten, 2005. "German bank lending to industrial and non-industrial countries: driven by fundamentals or different treatment?," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2005,08, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Taylor, Alan M. & Wilson, Janine, 2006.
"International Trade and Finance under the Two Hegemons: Complementarities in the United Kingdom (1870-1913) and the United States (1920-30),"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5846, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alan M. Taylor & Janine L. F. Wilson, 2006. "International Trade and Finance under the Two Hegemons: Complementaries in the United Kingdom 1870-1913 and the United States 1920-30," NBER Working Papers 12543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hasanat Shah, Syed & He, Bin & Li, Junjiang, 2011. "The Causality and Economic Impact of FDI inflows from Trade Partners in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 35645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Syed, Hasanat Shah & Hasnat, Hafsa & Li, Junjian, 2011. "Foreign direct investment, cost of war and trade in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 35598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:51:y:2004:i:s1:p:64-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .