Pricing to Market and the Real Exchange Rate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maral Kichian & Linda Khalaf, 2000.
"Testing The Pricing-To-Market Hypothesis Case Of The Transportation Equipment Industry,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2000
58, Society for Computational Economics.
- Lynda Khalaf & Maral Kichian, 2000. "Testing the Pricing-to-Market Hypothesis: Case of the Transportation Equipment Industry," Staff Working Papers 00-8, Bank of Canada.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie & Fujii, Eiji, 2001.
"Market Structure and the Persistence of Sectoral Real Exchange Rates,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(2), pages 95-114, April.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Eiji Fujii, 1999. "Market Structure and the Persistence of Sectoral Real Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 7408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mayoral, Laura & Dolores Gadea, María, 2011. "Aggregate real exchange rate persistence through the lens of sectoral data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 290-304.
- Choudhri, Ehsan U. & Faruqee, Hamid & Hakura, Dalia S., 2005.
"Explaining the exchange rate pass-through in different prices,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 349-374, March.
- Hamid Faruqee & Dalia S Hakura & Ehsan U. Choudhri, 2002. "Explaining the Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Different Prices," IMF Working Papers 02/224, International Monetary Fund.
- Clostermann, Jörg, 1996. "Der Einfluß des Wechselkurses auf die deutsche Handelsbilanz," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1996,07, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Laura Mayoral & Maria Dolores Gadea, 2009.
"Analyzing aggregate real exchange rate persistence through the lens of sectoral data,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
787.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Laura Mayoral & María Dolores Gadea, 2009. "Analyzing aggregate real exchange rate persistence through the lens of sectoral data," Working Papers 399, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Paul Cashin & C. John McDermott, 2006.
"Parity Reversion in Real Exchange Rates: Fast, Slow, or Not at All?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 53(1), pages 1-5.
- C. John McDermott & Paul Cashin, 2004. "Parity Reversion in Real Exchange Rates; Fast, Slow or Not At All?," IMF Working Papers 04/128, International Monetary Fund.
- Clostermann, Jörg, 1996. "The impact of the exchange rate on Germany's balance of trade," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1996,07e, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Michael Patrick Curran & Adnan Velic, 2016.
"Real Exchange Rate Persistence and Country Characteristics,"
Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series
31, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Michael Curran & Adnan Velic, 2017. "Real Exchange Rate Persistence and Country Characteristics," Trinity Economics Papers tep0917, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Jaanus Raim, 2004. "The Alternative to the Existing System of the Concepts about Purchasing Power Parity Deviations . Derived from the Estonian Experience," Working Papers 115, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Hamid Faruqee, 2004. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area; The Role of Asymmetric Pricing Behavior," IMF Working Papers 04/14, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:90:y:2019:i:c:p:241-256 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emilio Pineda & Paul Cashin & Yan M Sun, 2009. "Assessing Exchange Rate Competitiveness in the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union," IMF Working Papers 09/78, International Monetary Fund.
- Warmedinger, Thomas, 2004. "Import prices and pricing-to-market effects in the euro area," Working Paper Series 299, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:42:y:1995:i:4:p:855-881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.