Framework for the Analysis of Pension and Unemployment Benefit Reform in Poland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- W. R. M. Perraudin, 1994. "A Framework for the Analysis of Pension and Unemployment Benefit Reform in Poland," IMF Working Papers 94/40, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Turalay Kenc & William Perraudin, 1997. "European pension systems: a simulation analysis," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(3), pages 249-277, August.
- Lachowska, Marta & Myck, Michal, 2015.
"The Effect of Public Pension Wealth on Saving and Expenditure,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8895, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marta Lachowska & Michal Myck, 2015. "The Effect of Public Pension Wealth on Saving and Expenditure," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-223, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Serrano, Carlos, 1999. "Social security reform, income disribution, fiscal policy, and capital accumulation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2055, The World Bank.
More about this item
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:41:y:1994:i:4:p:643-674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.