The Design of Optimal Insurance Contracts: A Topological Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johanna Etner & Sandrine Spaeter, 2010. "The impact of ambiguity on health prevention and insurance," Working Papers of BETA 2010-08, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Kaluszka, Marek, 2004. "An extension of Arrow's result on optimality of a stop loss contract," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 527-536, December.
- Hung-Hsi Huang, 2006. "Optimal insurance contract under a value-at-risk constraint," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory, Springer;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 31(2), pages 91-110, December.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:2:p:778-790 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Breuer, 2006. "Optimal insurance contracts without the non-negativity constraint on indemnities: revisited," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory, Springer;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 31(1), pages 5-9, July.
- Constantin Anghelache & Madalina Gabriela Anghel & Alexandru Ursache, 2015. "The Optimal Co-Insurance Model," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 305-308, December.
- Constantin Anghelache & Madalina Gabriela Anghel & Marius Popovici, 2015. "Comparative Analysis In Co-Insurance Model," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 10-12, December.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:46-:d:111025 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:genrir:v:22:y:1997:i:1:p:5-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .