Financial Aid, Student Background, and the Choice of First-year College Major
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David L. Sjoquist & John V. Winters, 2015.
"State Merit Aid Programs and College Major: A Focus on STEM,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(4), pages 973-1006.
- David L. Sjoquist & John V. Winters, 2013. "State Merit-Aid Programs and College Major: A Focus on STEM," Economics Working Paper Series 1406, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business, revised Feb 2014.
- Sjoquist, David L. & Winters, John V., 2013. "State Merit-Aid Programs and College Major: A Focus on STEM," IZA Discussion Papers 7381, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Sjoquist & John Winters, 2015.
"The effect of Georgia’s HOPE scholarship on college major: a focus on STEM,"
IZA Journal of Labor Economics,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Sjoquist, David L. & Winters, John V., 2015. "The Effect of Georgia's HOPE Scholarship on College Major: A Focus on STEM," IZA Discussion Papers 8875, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:easeco:v:37:y:2011:i:3:p:321-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .