Global Migration and the World Economy: Two Centuries of Policy and Performance, by Timothy J. Hatton and Jeffrey G. Williamson
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Alice Mesnard, 2016.
"Sale of Visas: a Smuggler's Final Song?,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 83(332), pages 646-678, October.
- Auriol, E. & Mesnard, A., 2012. "Sale of visas : a smuggler’s final song?," Working Papers 17/12, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Alice Mesnard, 2012. "Sale Of Visas: A Smuggler's Final Song?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1217, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Auriol, A. & Mesnard, A., 2013. "Sale of visas: a smuggler's final song?," Working Papers 13/06, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Mesnard, Alice, 2012. "Sale of Visas: A Smuggler's Final Song?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8965, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Alice Mesnard, 2012. "Sale of Visas: A Smuggler’s Final Song?," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012007, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Mesnard, Alice, 2016. "Sale of visas : a smuggler's final song?," TSE Working Papers 16-645, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Stolz, Yvonne & Baten, Jörg & Botelho, Tarcísio, 2011. "Growth effects of 19th century mass migrations: "Fome Zero" for Brazil," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 20, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Stolz, Yvonne & Baten, Joerg, 2012.
"Brain drain in the age of mass migration: Does relative inequality explain migrant selectivity?,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 205-220.
- Yvonne Stolz & Jörg Baten, 2012. "Brain Drain in the Age of Mass Migration: Does Relative Inequality Explain Migrant Selectivity?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3705, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:easeco:v:34:y:2008:i:2:p:276-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.