The S-Curve in Emerging Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Niall O'Higgins & Andrey Ivanov, 2006. "Education and Employment Opportunities for the Roma," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 48(1), pages 6-19, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Ali Kutan, 2008.
"Are devaluations contractionary in emerging economies of Eastern Europe?,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, pages 61-74.
- Ingrid Ott & Susanne Soretz, 2004. "Growth and Welfare Effects of Tax Cuts: The Case of a Productive Public Input with Technological Risk," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, pages 117-135.
- Mohsen Bahmani-oskooee & Hadise Fariditavana, 2014. "Do Exchange Rate Changes have Symmetric Effect on the S-Curve?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 164-173.
- Alexandra Ferreira Lopes & Tiago Neves Sequeira, 2014.
"The dynamics of the trade balance and the terms of trade in Central and Eastern European countries,"
Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 64(1), pages 51-71, March.
- Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes & Tiago Neves Sequeira, 2010. "The Dynamics of the Trade Balance and the Terms of Trade in Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0310, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Rodrigo Costamagna & Gustavo Rossini, 2016.
"Competitive Devaluations in Commodity-Based Economies: Colombia and the Pacific Alliance Group,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5907, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Rodrigo Costamagna & Gustavo Rossini, 2016. "Competitive Devaluations in Commodity-Based Economies: Colombia and the Pacific Alliance Group," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1581, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:50:y:2008:i:2:p:341-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .