The Rise of the Transaction Sector in the Bulgarian Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nolan Charles & Trew Alex, 2015.
"Transaction Costs and Institutions: Investments in Exchange,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 391-432, July.
- Charles Nolan & Alex Trew, 2011. "Transaction Costs and Institutions: Investments in Exchange," CDMA Working Paper Series 201103, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 20 Mar 2015.
- Charles Nolan & Alex Trew, 2015. "Transaction Costs and Institutions: Investments in Exchange," Working Papers 2015_07, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Nolan, Charles & Trew, Alex, 2015. "Transaction Costs and Institutions: Investments in Exchanger," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-70, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Kuzmin, Evgeny A. & Berdyugina, Oksana N. & Karkh, Dmitri A., 2015. "Conceptual Challenges of Observability for Transaction Sector in Economy," MPRA Paper 66168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2015.
- Cuevas, Agham C., 2014. "Transaction Costs of Exchange in Agriculture: A Survey," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 11(1), June.
- Sedlarski, Teodor & Ankova, Iliana, 2010.
"Възможност За Счетоводно Отчитане На Транзакционните Разходи В Предприятията
[A Possible Way to Estimate Transaction Costs Through the Firm's Accounting System]," MPRA Paper 52428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:49:y:2007:i:4:p:683-698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .