Indigenous Work-for-the-Dole and Mutual Obligation: Prospects for Employment Generation in Remote Australia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Carter & D. Claudie & N. Smith, 2006. "An indigenous role in partnerships for sustainable homelands occupation in Australia," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 162-176.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics of Minorities; Particular Labor Markets; Development Planning and Policy; Regional Development Policy;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J49 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Other
- O29 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Other
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ozl:journl:v:4:y:2001:i:2:p:89-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alan Duncan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/becurau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .