Influence of Gender Differences on Leadership Styles
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsorganizational culture; leadership; gender; influence;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ovi:oviste:v:xii:y:2012:i:2:p:937-942. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gheorghiu Gabriela). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoviro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .