The Applicability of the Behavioral Market Segmentation Theory in Transport Networks
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer behavior; intelligent transport systems; social development; technological progress; Behavioral Market Segmentation Theory;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ovi:oviste:v:xii:y:2012:i:1:p:702-706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gheorghiu Gabriela). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoviro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .