Sovereign Wealth Funds and the New Dynamics of Globalization in the Context of the Current Financial Crisis: International Competitiveness Through Outsourcing in Emerging Countries
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crisis; globalization; international competitiveness; outsourcing; economic growth;
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ovi:oviste:v:xiii:y:2013:i:2:p:25-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gheorghiu Gabriela). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoviro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .