How Research Can Assist Policy: The Case of Economic Reforms in Uganda
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2007. "Uganda - Moving Beyond Recovery : Investment and Behavior Change, For Growth, Volume 1. Summary and Recommendations," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7576, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "Uganda - Moving Beyond Recovery, Investment and Behavior Change, For Growth, Volume 2, Overview," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7574, The World Bank.
- Simon Appleton, 2003.
"Regional or National Poverty Lines? The Case of Uganda in the 1990s,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 12(4), pages 598-624, December.
- Appleton, Simon, 2003. "Regional or National Poverty Lines? The Case of Uganda in the 1990s," WIDER Working Paper Series 090, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sukhdeep Brar & Sara E. Farley & Robert Hawkins & Caroline S. Wagner, 2011. "Science, Technology, and Innovation in Uganda : Recommendations for Policy and Action," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2250, June.
- Gunewardena, Dileni, 2004. "Improving poverty measurement in Sri Lanka," MPRA Paper 7695, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2005.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:17:y:2002:i:2:p:267-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.