Second-Best Foreign Exchange Policy in the Presence of Domestic Price Controls and Export Subsidies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- David Tarr, 2014. "Second-Best Foreign Exchange Policy in the Presence of Domestic Price Controls and Export Subsidies," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 4, pages 75-93 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michalopoulos, Constantine & Tarr, David, 1991. "Trade and payments arrangements in post-CMEA Eastern and Central Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 644, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, Will & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008.
"Measuring distortions to agricultural incentives, revisited,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 675-704, October.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, Will & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Measuring Distortions to Agricultural Incentives, Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 6924, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, Will & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Measuring distortions to agricultural incentives, revisited," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4612, The World Bank.
- Tarr, David, 1991. "When does rent-seeking augment the benefits of price and trade reform on rationed commodities? : estimates for automobiles and color televisions in Poland," Policy Research Working Paper Series 741, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & Johan Swinnen, 2008.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe's Transition Economies,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6502.
- Anderson, Kym & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe’s Transition Economies," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48556, World Bank.
- La Ferrara, Eliana & Castillo, Gabriel & Nash, John, 1994. "The reform of mechanisms for foreign exchange allocation : theory and lessons from sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1268, The World Bank.
- Howard J. Shatz & David G. Tarr, 2017.
"Exchange Rate Overvaluation and Trade Protection: Lessons from Experience,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 5, pages 115-127
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Shatz, Howard J. & Tarr, David G., 2000. "Exchange rate overvaluation and trade protection - lessons from experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2289, The World Bank.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:4:y:1990:i:2:p:175-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.