The Gender and Intergenerational Consequences of the Demographic Dividend: An Assessment of the Micro- and Macrolinkages between the Demographic Transition and Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hippolyte d’ALBIS & Dalal MOOSA, 2015.
"Generational Economics and the National Transfer Accounts,"
JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 81(4), pages 409-441, December.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Moosa, Dalal, 2015. "Generational Economics and the National Transfer Accounts," MPRA Paper 67209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Dalal Moosa, 2015. "Generational Economics and the National Transfer Accounts," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01305151, HAL.
- -, 2011. "Social Panorama of Latin America 2010," Panorama Social de América Latina, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1237 edited by Eclac, December.
- Asadullah, M. Niaz & Savoia, Antonio & Mahmud, Wahiduddin, 2014.
"Paths to Development: Is there a Bangladesh Surprise?,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 138-154.
- M. Niaz Asadullah & Antonio Savoia & Wahiduddin Mahmud, 2013. "Paths to development: is there a Bangladesh surprise?," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 18913, GDI, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:23:y:2009:i:3:p:427-442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.