The Gender and Intergenerational Consequences of the Demographic Dividend: An Assessment of the Micro- and Macrolinkages between the Demographic Transition and Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Céline Nauges & Dale Whittington, 2010.
"Estimation of Water Demand in Developing Countries: An Overview,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 25(2), pages 263-294, August.
- NAUGES CÃ©line & WHITTINGTON Dale, 2008. "Estimation of Water Demand in Developing Countries: An Overview," LERNA Working Papers 08.20.264, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Papke, Leslie E. & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2008. "Panel data methods for fractional response variables with an application to test pass rates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 121-133, July.
- Felipe Barrera-Osorio & Mauricio Olivera & Carlos Ospino, 2009.
"Does Society Win or Lose as a Result of Privatization? The Case of Water Sector Privatization in Colombia,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(304), pages 649-674, October.
- Mauricio Olivera & Felipe Barrera, 2007. "Does Society Win or Lose as a Result of Privatization? The Case of Water Sector Privatization in Colombia," Research Department Publications 3230, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- John C. Driscoll & Aart C. Kraay, 1998. "Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation With Spatially Dependent Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 549-560, November.
- McKenzie, David, 2012.
"Beyond baseline and follow-up: The case for more T in experiments,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 210-221.
- McKenzie, David, 2011. "Beyond baseline and follow-up : the case for more t in experiments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5639, The World Bank.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2004.
"How Much Should We Trust Differences-In-Differences Estimates?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 249-275.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. "How Much Should We Trust Differences-in-Differences Estimates?," NBER Working Papers 8841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hippolyte d’ALBIS & Dalal MOOSA, 2015.
"Generational Economics and the National Transfer Accounts,"
JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 81(4), pages 409-441, December.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Dalal Moosa, 2015. "Generational Economics and the National Transfer Accounts," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01305151, HAL.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Moosa, Dalal, 2015. "Generational Economics and the National Transfer Accounts," MPRA Paper 67209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asadullah, M. Niaz & Savoia, Antonio & Mahmud, Wahiduddin, 2014.
"Paths to Development: Is there a Bangladesh Surprise?,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 138-154.
- M. Niaz Asadullah & Antonio Savoia & Wahiduddin Mahmud, 2013. "Paths to development: is there a Bangladesh surprise?," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 18913, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- -, 2011. "Social Panorama of Latin America 2010," Panorama Social de América Latina, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1237 edited by Eclac, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:23:y:2009:i:3:p:427-442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .