Multimarket Analysis of Agricultural Price Policies in an Operational Context: The Case of Cyprus
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lutz, Ernst & Saadat, Yasmin, 1988. "Issues relating to Agricultural Pricing Policies and their Analysis in Developing Countries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(1), June.
- Barraud, Ariel & Calfat, Germán, 2006. "The effects of liberalizing the yellow maize market in Guatemala: a partial equilibrium multi-market approach," IOB Working Papers 2006.03, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Herrmann, Roland & Schenck, Patricia & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1990. "On the measurement of agricultural protection: how price uncertainty and limited substitution matter," Kiel Working Papers 414, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Braverman, Avishay & Guasch, J. Luis, 1989. "Rural credit in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 219, The World Bank.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1998. "Adding value through policy-oriented research: reflections of a scholar-practitioner," Impact assessments 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kyle, Steven C. & Sampath, Radha, 1996. "Climate Change Effects In A Macroeconomic Context For Low Income Countries," Working Papers 127892, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Bateman, Merrill J. & Meeraus, Alexander & Newbery, David M. & Okyere, William Asenso & O'Mara, Gerald T., 1990. "Ghana's cocoa pricing policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 429, The World Bank.
- Nabil Chaherli & Moataz El-Said, 2000. "Impact of the WTO Agreement on MENA Agriculture," Working Papers 2007, Economic Research Forum, revised 03 Feb 2000.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:1:y:1987:i:2:p:337-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.