The Distribution of Income Shocks during Crises: An Application of Quantile Analysis to Mexico, 1992--95
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peiró-Palomino, Jesús & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2013.
"Can trust effects on development be generalized? A response by quantile,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 377-390.
- Jesús Peiró-Palomino & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2012. "Can trust effects on development be generalized? A response by quantile," Working Papers 2012/16, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Peiró Palomino Jesús & Tortosa-Ausina Emili, 2013. "Can Trust Effects on Development be Generalized? A Response by Quantile," Working Papers 2013128, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Robert Duval Hernández, 2007. "Dynamics of Labor Market Earnings in Urban Mexico, 1987-2002," Working papers DTE 401, CIDE, División de Economía.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:18:y:2004:i:2:p:155-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .