Does the Limit Order Routing Decision Matter?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bacidore, Jeffrey & Ross, Katharine & Sofianos, George, 2003. "Quantifying market order execution quality at the New York stock exchange," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 281-307, May.
- Bidisha Chakrabarty & Zhaohui Han & Konstantin Tyurin & Xiaoyong Zheng, 2006. "A Competing Risk Analysis of Executions and Cancellations in a Limit Order Market," Caepr Working Papers 2006-015, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Battalio, Robert & Hatch, Brian & Jennings, Robert, 2003. "All else equal?: a multidimensional analysis of retail, market order execution quality," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 143-162, April.
- Benston, George J. & Wood, Robert A., 2008. "Why effective spreads on NASDAQ were higher than on the New York stock exchange in the 1990s," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 17-40, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:15:y:2002:i:1:p:159-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .