Equilibrium Positive Interest Rates: A Unified View
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Likuan Qin & Vadim Linetsky, 2014. "Positive Eigenfunctions of Markovian Pricing Operators: Hansen-Scheinkman Factorization, Ross Recovery and Long-Term Pricing," Papers 1411.3075, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice, 2004. "General equilibrium real and nominal interest rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1569-1595, July.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:18-:d:134969 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2003:i:4:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Christopher S. Jones & Robert S. Goldstein, 2004. "Can Interest Rate Volatility be Extracted from the Cross Section of Bond Yields? An Investigation of Unspanned Stochastic Volatility," NBER Working Papers 10756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enlin Pan & Liuren Wu, 2004. "Taking Positive Interest Rates Seriously," Finance 0409013, EconWPA.
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2009. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 69-96, November.
- Likuan Qin & Vadim Linetsky, 2014. "Long Term Risk: A Martingale Approach," Papers 1411.3078, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
- Likuan Qin & Vadim Linetsky, 2016. "The Long Bond, Long Forward Measure and Long-Term Factorization in Heath-Jarrow-Morton Models," Papers 1610.00818, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Dorje C. Brody & Lane P. Hughston, 2013. "Social Discounting and the Long Rate of Interest," Papers 1306.5145, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:14:y:2001:i:1:p:187-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .