Informed Finance and Technological Conservatism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minetti, Raoul & Murro, Pierluigi & Paiella, Monica, 2015.
"Ownership structure, governance, and innovation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 165-193.
- Raoul Minetti & Pierluigi Murro & Monica Paiella, 2011. "Ownership structure, governance, and innovation: Evidence from Italy," Discussion Papers 1_2011, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Raoul Minetti & Pierluigi Murro & Monica Paiella, 2012. "Ownership Structure, Governance, and Innovation: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 10, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Alessandro Giovannini & Maurizio Iacopetta & Raoul Minetti, 2013.
"Financial Markets, Banks, and Growth : Disentangling the links,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 105-147.
- Alessandro Giovannini & Maurizio Iacopetta & Raoul Minetti, 2013. "Financial Markets Banks and Growth: Disentangling the Links," Sciences Po publications 2013-13, Sciences Po.
- Alessandro Giovannini & Maurizio Iacopetta & Raoul Minetti, 2013. "Financial markets, Banks, and Growth : disentangling the links," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-23, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revfin:v:15:y:2010:i:3:p:633-692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eufaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.