Partial Identification in Monotone Binary Models: Discrete Regressors and Interval Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Magnac, Thierry & Maurin, Eric, 2004. "Partial Identification in Monotone Binary Models: Discrete Regressors and Interval Data," IDEI Working Papers 280, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jan 2005.
- Thierry Magnac & Eric Maurin, 2008. "Partial Identification in Monotone Binary Models: Discrete Regressors and Interval Data," Post-Print halshs-00754272, HAL.
- Thierry Magnac & Eric Maurin, 2004. "Partial Identification in Monotone Binary Models : Discrete Regressors and Interval Data," Working Papers 2004-11, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles F. Manski & Elie Tamer, 2002. "Inference on Regressions with Interval Data on a Regressor or Outcome," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 519-546, March.
- Green, Donald & Jacowitz, Karen E. & Kahneman, Daniel & McFadden, Daniel, 1998.
"Referendum contingent valuation, anchoring, and willingness to pay for public goods,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 85-116, June.
- Donald Green & Karen Jacowitz & Daniel Kahneman & Daniel McFadden, 1995. "Referendum Contingent Valuation, Anchoring, and Willingness to Pay for Public Goods," Working Papers _010, University of California at Berkeley, Econometrics Laboratory Software Archive.
- Bo E. Honore & Arthur Lewbel, 2002.
"Semiparametric Binary Choice Panel Data Models Without Strictly Exogeneous Regressors,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(5), pages 2053-2063, September.
- Bo E. Honore & Arthur Lewbel, 1998. "Semiparametric Binary Choice Panel Data Models without Strictly Exogeneous Regressors," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 455, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 22 Sep 2001.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1987. "Errors in Variables in Linear Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 893-909, July.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 2000.
"Semiparametric qualitative response model estimation with unknown heteroscedasticity or instrumental variables,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 145-177, July.
- Arthur Lewbel, 1999. "Semiparametric Qualitative Response Model Estimation with Unknown Heteroskedasticity or Instrumental Variables," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 454, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Bierens, Herman J. & Hartog, Joop, 1988.
"Non-linear regression with discrete explanatory variables, with an application to the earnings function,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 269-299, July.
- Bierens, H.J. & Hartog, J.A., 1988. "Nonlineair regression with discrete explanatory variables : with an application to the earnings function," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Manuel Arellano & Costas Meghir, 1992.
"Female Labour Supply and On-the-Job Search: An Empirical Model Estimated Using Complementary Data Sets,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 59(3), pages 537-559.
- M Arellano & Costas Megir & Mary Silles, 1990. "Female Labour Supply and On-the-Job Search: An Empirical Model Estimated using Complementary Data Sets," CEP Discussion Papers dp0009, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Andrew Chesher, 2005.
"Nonparametric Identification under Discrete Variation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(5), pages 1525-1550, September.
- Andrew Chesher, 2003. "Nonparametric identification under discrete variation," CeMMAP working papers CWP19/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:75:y:2008:i:3:p:835-864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.