Environmental Protection: A Theory of Direct and Indirect Competition for Political Influence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Zhihao Yu, 2003. "Environmental Protection: A Theory of Direct and Indirect Competition for Political Influence," Carleton Economic Papers 03-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2005.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:restud:v:84:y:2017:i:4:p:1652-1682. is not listed on IDEAS
- Kiuila, O. & Rutherford, T.F., 2013. "Piecewise smooth approximation of bottom–up abatement cost curves," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 734-742.
- Shapiro, Jesse M., 2016.
"Special interests and the media: Theory and an application to climate change,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 91-108.
- Jesse M. Shapiro, 2014. "Special Interests and the Media: Theory and an Application to Climate Change," NBER Working Papers 19807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petrova, Maria, 2012. "Mass media and special interest groups," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 17-38.
- Lucian A. Bebchuk & Zvika Neeman, 2010.
"Investor Protection and Interest Group Politics,"
NBER Chapters,in: Corporate Governance
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graham Mallard, 2014. "Static Common Agency And Political Influence: An Evaluative Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 17-35, February.
- Uhr, Daniel & Ziero Uhr, Júlia & Mueller, Bernardo, 2012.
"Como as ONGs ambientais influenciam a política ambiental brasileira?,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 66(1), March.
- Daniel De Abreu Pereira Uhr & Júlia Gallego Ziero & Bernardo Mueller, 2011. "Como As Ongs Ambientais Influenciam Apolítica Ambiental Brasileira?," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 044, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Miyamoto, Takuro, 2014. "Taxes versus quotas in lobbying by a polluting industry with private information on abatement costs," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 141-167.
- Yann Bramoullé & Caroline Orset, 2015.
- Yann Bramoullé & Caroline Orset, 2015. "Manufacturing Doubt," AMSE Working Papers 1547, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Nov 2015.
- Yann Bramoullé & Caroline Orset, 2015. "Manufacturing Doubt," Working Papers halshs-01236111, HAL.
- Yann Bramoullé & Caroline Orset, 2015. "Manufacturing doubt," Working Papers 2015/02, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fabien Prieur & Benteng Zou, 2015.
"Symmetric vs Asymmetric Equilibria and Stochastic Stability in a Dynamic Game of Legislative Lobbying,"
AMSE Working Papers
1531, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Jan 2018.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fabien Prieur & Benteng Zou, 2018. "Symmetric vs Asymmetric Equilibria and Stochastic Stability in a Dynamic Game of Legislative Lobbying," Working Papers halshs-01181214, HAL.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fabien Prieur & Benteng Zou, 2018. "Symmetric vs asymmetric equilibria and stochastic stability in a dynamic game of legislative lobbying," CREA Discussion Paper Series 18-03, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Georgy Egorov & Bård Harstad, 2017.
"Private Politics and Public Regulation,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 84(4), pages 1652-1682.
- Georgy Egorov & Bård Harstad, 2013. "Private Politics and Public Regulation," NBER Working Papers 19737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Georgy Egorov & Bård Harstad, 2015. "Private Politics and Public Regulation," Discussion Papers 1580, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Thomas P. Lyon & John W. Maxwell, 2008.
"Corporate Social Responsibility and the Environment: A Theoretical Perspective,"
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(2), pages 240-260, Summer.
- Thomas P. Lyon & John W. Maxwell, 2007. "Corporate Social Responsibility and the Environment: A Theoretical Perspective," Working Papers 2007-16, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:1:p:73-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- John K. Wilson & Richard Pomfret, 2009. "Government Subsidies for Professional Team Sports in Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 42(3), pages 264-275.
- Laing, Timothy & Palmer, Charles, 2015.
"Economy-wide impacts of REDD when there is political influence,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 107-126.
- Timothy Laing & Charles Palmer, 2013. "Economy-wide impacts of REDD when there is political influence," GRI Working Papers 110, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Laing, Timothy & Palmer, Charles, 2015. "Economy-wide impacts of REDD when there is political influence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61601, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wolton, Stephane, 2016. "Lobbying, Inside and Out: How Special Interest Groups Influence Policy Choices," MPRA Paper 68637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Louis Jaeck & Sehjeong Kim, 2014. "The Impact of EMU Enlargement on Structural Reforms: A Political Economy Approach," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(1), pages 73-86, February.
- Fabien Prieur & Benteng Zou, 2017. "On the impact of indirect competition for political influence on environmental policy," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-16, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Couttenier, Mathieu & Hatte, Sophie, 2016.
"Mass media effects on non-governmental organizations,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 57-72.
- Mathieu Couttenier & Sophie Hatte, 2015. "Mass Media Effects on Non-Governmental Organizations," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 13.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Eric C. Edwards & Oscar Cristi & Gonzalo Edwards & Gary D. Libecap, 2016. "An Illiquid Market in the Desert: Estimating the Cost of Water Trade Restrictions in Northern Chile," NBER Working Papers 21869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:66:n:1:a:4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:72:y:2005:i:1:p:269-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .