The Use of Indifference Curves in the Analysis of Foreign Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuel Olusegun Stober, 2016. "The Psychology of Consumers and the Behaviour Analysis: A Case of Romanian Refrigerator Market," Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, Eastern European Business and Economics Studies Centre, vol. 2(1), pages 75-94.
- Ronald W. Jones, 2010. "Production Possibility Frontiers," Chapters, in: Mark Blaug & Peter Lloyd (ed.),Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 33, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 2016. "What Do We (and Others) Mean by "The Terms of Trade"?," Working Papers 651, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Willem K. Brauers, 2002. "The multiplicative representation for multiple objectives optimization with an application for arms procurement," Naval Research Logistics (NRL), John Wiley & Sons, vol. 49(4), pages 327-340, June.
- Peter Lloyd, 2010. "The Trade Theory Diagram," Chapters, in: Mark Blaug & Peter Lloyd (ed.),Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 42, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:47:y:1933:i:3:p:493-503.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.