International Trade Under Depreciated Paper. A Contribution to Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phillip Edmund Metaxas & Ernst Juerg Weber, 2016.
"An Australian Contribution to International Trade Theory: The Dependent Economy Model,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(298), pages 464-497, September.
- Phillip Edmund Metaxas & Ernst Juerg Weber, 2014. "An Australian Contribution to International Trade Theory: The Dependent Economy Model," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10195 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrés Felipe Arias & Hernando Zuleta, 1997.
"Tasa de Cambio Real e Inversión. La Experiencia de 1990-1996,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003537, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Andrés Felipe Arias & Hernando Zuleta, 1997. "Tasa de Cambio Real e Inversión. La Experiencia de 1990-1996," Borradores de Economia 076, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Brock, Philip L & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1994.
"The Dependent-Economy Model with Both Traded and Nontraded Capital Goods,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 306-325, October.
- Philip L. Brock & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1993. "The Dependent Economy Model with Both Traded and Non-Traded Capital Goods," NBER Working Papers 4500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ivo Maes, 2012. "On the origins of the Triffin dilemma: Empirical business cycle analysis and imperfect competition theory," Working Paper Research 240, National Bank of Belgium.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:31:y:1917:i:3:p:380-403.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.