Equipment Investment and Economic Growth: Reply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:jpolrf:v:20:y:2017:i:2:p:136-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaffine, Daniel T. & Davis, Graham A., 2017. "A multi-row deletion diagnostic for influential observations in small-sample regressions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 133-145.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:22:y:2018:i:06:n:s1363919618500500 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dulleck, Uwe & Foster, Neil, 2008.
"Imported Equipment, Human Capital and Economic Growth in Developing Countries,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 233-250, September.
- Uwe Dulleck & Neil Foster, 2007. "Imported Equipment, Human Capital and Economic Growth in Developing Countries," NCER Working Paper Series 16, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Vytautas Tvaronavičius & Manuela Tvaronavičiene, 2007. "Role of fixed investments in economic growth of country: Lithuania in European context," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 57-64, December.
- Jonathan Temple, 1995. "Testing the augmented Solow Model," Economics Papers 18 & 106., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Shiau, Allen & Kilpatrick, James & Matthews, Miriam, 2002. "Seven percent growth for Mexico?: A quantitative assessment of Mexico's investment requirements," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(7-8), pages 781-798, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:109:y:1994:i:3:p:803-807.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.