Decentralization and Fiscal Discipline in Sub-national Governments: Evidence from the Swiss Federal System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thushyanthan Baskaran, 2012.
"Tax Decentralization and Public Deficits in OECD Countries,"
Publius: The Journal of Federalism,
Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 688-707, October.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan, 2011. "Tax decentralization and public deficits in OECD countries," MPRA Paper 35141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Violeta Vulovic, 2017.
"How well do subnational borrowing regulations work?,"
Chapters,in: Central and Local Government Relations in Asia, chapter 5, pages 161-220
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Violeta Vulovic, 2016. "How Well Do Subnational Borrowing Regulations Work?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1601, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge & Vulovic, Violeta, 2016. "How Well Do Subnational Borrowing Regulations Work?," ADBI Working Papers 563, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:17:y:2011:i:2:p:134-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Seiferling, Mike, 2014.
"Vertical fiscal imbalances and the accumulation of government debt,"
SAFE Working Paper Series
61, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Inaki Aldasoro & Mike Seiferling, 2014. "Vertical Fiscal Imbalances and the Accumulation of Government Debt," IMF Working Papers 14/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Thushyanthan Baskaran, 2010.
"On the link between fiscal decentralization and public debt in OECD countries,"
Springer, vol. 145(3), pages 351-378, December.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan, 2010. "On the Link Between Fiscal Decentralization and Public Debt in OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 21599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Bartolini & Agnese Sacchi & Simone Salotti & Raffaella Santolini, 2015. "Fiscal decentralisation in times of financial crises," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1506, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Schaltegger, Christoph A. & Feld, Lars P., 2009.
"Are fiscal adjustments less successful in decentralized governments?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 115-123, March.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Lars P. Feld, 2007. "Are Fiscal Adjustments less Successful in Decentralized Governments?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1946, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Lars P. Feld, 2007. "Are Fiscal Adjustments less Successful in Decentralized Governments?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2007-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Johann Bröthaler & Michael Getzner, 2011. "Fiscal Autonomy and Total Government Expenditure: An Austrian Case-study," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 17(2), pages 134-156, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:publus:v:38:y:2008:i:2:p:272-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/publius .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .