Macro-models and Macro Policy in the 1980s
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Fukac & Adrian Pagan, 2009.
"Structural macro-wconometric modelling in a policy environment,"
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series
DP2009/16, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Martin Fukac & Adrian Pagan, 2009. "Structural Macro-Econometric Modelling in a Policy Environment," NCER Working Paper Series 50, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Martin Fukac & Adrian R. Pagan, 2010. "Structural macro-econometric modelling in a policy environment," Research Working Paper RWP 10-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- den Butter, Frank A. G. & Morgan, Mary S., 1998. "What makes the models-policy interaction successful?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 443-475, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:7:y:1991:i:3:p:118-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .