Valuing Environmental Damage
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heister, Johannes & Klepper, Gernot & Krämer, Hans Rachebald & Michaelis, Peter & Mohr, Ernst & Neu, Axel Dietmar & Schmidt, Rainer & Weichert, Ronald, 1991. "Umweltpolitik mit handelbaren Emissionsrechten: Möglichkeiten zur Verringerung der Kohlendioxid- und Stickoxidemissionen," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1173, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Francisco Javier Correa Restrepo & Juan David Osorio Múnera, 2004. "Valoración económica de costos ambientales: marco conceptual y métodos de estimación," REVISTA SEMESTRE ECONÓMICO, UNIVERSIDAD DE MEDELLÍN, June.
- Robert Ayres, 1997. "Environmental market failures: Are there any local market-based corrective mechanisms for global problems?," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 289-309, September.
- Wirl, Franz, 1999. "Complex, dynamic environmental policies," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 19-41, January.
- Franz Wirl, 1999. "De- and Reforestation: Stability, Instability and Limit Cycles," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(4), pages 463-479, December.
- David A. Starrett, 1997. "Mobility and Capitalization in Local Public Finance: A Reassessment," Working Papers 97006, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Ströbele, 1992. "Ill-behaviour of transformation-frontiers with environmental quality versus pollution," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(1), pages 19-32, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:6:y:1990:i:1:p:34-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .