The Assessment: Financial Systems and Corporate Investment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven Ongena, 1999. "Lending Relationships, Bank Default and Economic Activity," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 257-280.
- Costas Lapavitsas, 2002. "Banks And The Design Of The Financial System: Underpinnings In Steuart, Smith And Hilferding," Working Papers 128, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Ewa Karwowski & Mimoza Shabani & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2016.
"Financialisation: Dimensions and determinants. A cross-country study,"
PKWP1619, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Karwowski, Ewa & Shabani, Mimoza & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2017. "Financialization: Dimensions and determinants. A cross-country study," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-1, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Thorne,Alfredo Eduardo, 1992. "Issues in reforming financial systems in Eastern Europe : the case of Bulgaria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 882, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:3:y:1987:i:4:p:i-xvi. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .