The Swedish unemployment experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sánchez-Romero, Miguel & d׳Albis, Hippolyte & Prskawetz, Alexia, 2016.
"Education, lifetime labor supply, and longevity improvements,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 118-141.
- Fürnkranz-Prskawetz, Alexia & Sanchez-Romero, Miguel & d'Albis, Hippolyte, 2015. "Education, lifetime labor supply, and longevity improvements," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112937, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Miguel Sanchez-Romero & Hippolyte D'Albis & Alexia Prskawetz, 2016. "Education, lifetime labor supply, and longevity improvements," Post-Print halshs-01524869, HAL.
- Sanchez-Romero, Miguel & d'Albis, Hippolyte & Fürnkranz-Prskawetz, Alexia, 2016. "Education, lifetime labor supply, and longevity improvements," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 06/2016, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Erixon, Lennart, 2011. "Under the influence of traumatic events, new ideas, economic experts and the ICT revolution - the economic policy and macroeconomic performance of Sweden in the 1990s and 2000s," Research Papers in Economics 2011:25, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:25:y:2009:i:1:p:109-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .