Regional free-trade areas: sorting out the tangled spaghetti
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Vines, 2014. "Cooperation between countries to ensure global economic growth: a role for the G20?," Departmental Working Papers 2014-21, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- David Vines, 2015. "Cooperation between countries to ensure global economic growth: a role for the G20?," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 29(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Dieter, Heribert, 2013. "The drawbacks of preferential trade agreements in Asia," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 7, pages 1-26.
- Dieter, Heribert, 2012. "The drawbacks of preferential trade agreements in Asia," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-68, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Shiro Armstrong, 2010. "Taiwan's Asia Pacific Economic Strategies Post-ECFA," EABER Working Papers 22810, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Vines, David, 2016. "Chinese leadership of macroeconomic policymaking in a multipolar world," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 286-296.
- Shiro Armstrong & Peter Drysdale & Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2008. "Asian Trade Structures and Trade Potential : An Initial Analysis of South and East Asian Trade," EABER Working Papers 21753, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:23:y:2007:i:3:p:508-527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.